Members Login
zoneforumsx

 

Topic: MODs, members and rule-breakers..

«First  <  1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
Do you feel rules are being bent and members who aren't MODs have benefited from this? [41 vote(s)]

Yay
61.0%
Nay
9.8%
I feel no way
29.3%
Wide (rest of width)
Narrow (200px)
۞ Shampoo ۞
Status: Offline
Posts: 20869
Date:

RE: MODs, members and rule-breakers..

hmm


__________________


species.com
mzchatstudy.com
Shampoo
23ti5ah.gif

●●● $.Art Director .$ ●●●
Status: Offline
Posts: 6071
Date:
I must say this is really a thoughtful of u Cheeks I really didn't know about this Racism act that is going on in the zone....lchmmmif its really so i think this bull should stop and i will no alow it from now on if i see any post that is not positive to the zone i will be dealing with it.... if any one seen any of the sort just send me a PM with the link ... One thing i will not do at first is to ban any memebers of this forum cause we all should learn how to live as on even if we Black or white...... i will be warning theseracist persons!  This need to srt





__________________

 

MZ Alliance General
Status: Offline
Posts: 12191
Date:
dappa75 wrote:

certain things in life yu haffi stand up and fight against Gamepun, yu can'y say that its that we homophobic and its just a part a life, it start wid 1 person then another and another. If Rosa Parks neva did say she naw sit down at the back a di bus or Malcom X, Marcus Garvey did accept that black ppl would neva be treated equally where would black ppl be today??? Who would a eva believe USA would have a black president.

If me say we naw endorse them talk deh, you, wifie, cheeks and so on it can make a change bredrin.........

blesssedway




when me stand up and make a statement, u know what they say gamepun u chat too much

 



__________________


MZ Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 1434
Date:
dappa75 wrote:

certain things in life yu haffi stand up and fight against Gamepun, yu can'y say that its that we homophobic and its just a part a life, it start wid 1 person then another and another. If Rosa Parks neva did say she naw sit down at the back a di bus or Malcom X, Marcus Garvey did accept that black ppl would neva be treated equally where would black ppl be today??? Who would a eva believe USA would have a black president.

If me say we naw endorse them talk deh, you, wifie, cheeks and so on it can make a change bredrin.........

blesssedway



tanx again sir and i commend u on your insight... nice references

 



__________________




Stupse.. Don't Look At My Foot.

MZ Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 1434
Date:
MZJ wrote:

It's a very thoughtful post with very insightful poll results. Can't say I disagree...some will hide behind fun, culture, ignorance but the truth is as a global community...we need to do better!




thx (for everything)

__________________




Stupse.. Don't Look At My Foot.

MZ Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 1434
Date:
Shem wrote:

hmm




hmm cat mus have your tongue whis



__________________




Stupse.. Don't Look At My Foot.

MZ Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 1434
Date:
bless andre.. good lookin out

__________________




Stupse.. Don't Look At My Foot.

Breaking Out Type
Status: Offline
Posts: 324
Date:
"It is wise to direct your anger towards problems - not people; to focus your energies on answers - not excuses. "Ward"

In the brief time I been on the board I do or have not seen racism, I see strong bonds of friendship, which takes a while to break into and befriend the group(s). But this happens on many boards due to the fact many take on a board persona or role, that might be challenged or threaten so the group protects themselves from outsiders.

Is that racism...no, that is self preservation of fear. It says much about those that act that way and who you like to reach out to for board banter.

In other words it is favoritism...which is not racism. Regarding psych social behavior of people on Jamaican...stereotyping them as homophobic is profiling, which is a for of racism.

Gossiping in this manner or discussion between board members can and cannot be helpful, because we learn from the gossip, and grow and the more we understand a situation, the less the fear it, and accept it.

Those that don't wish to grow from it have the choice not to, but they shouldn't act on a false statement which can be hurtful.

btw --- in the States posters are now being held criminal responsible for posts and the results or actions from their posts in which they flame or cyberbully another.

__________________
MZ Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 1434
Date:
jamwomen wrote:

"It is wise to direct your anger towards problems - not people; to focus your energies on answers - not excuses. "Ward"

In the brief time I been on the board I do or have not seen racism, I see strong bonds of friendship, which takes a while to break into and befriend the group(s). But this happens on many boards due to the fact many take on a board persona or role, that might be challenged or threaten so the group protects themselves from outsiders.

Is that racism...no, that is self preservation of fear. It says much about those that act that way and who you like to reach out to for board banter.

In other words it is favoritism...which is not racism. Regarding psych social behavior of people on Jamaican...stereotyping them as homophobic is profiling, which is a for of racism.

Gossiping in this manner or discussion between board members can and cannot be helpful, because we learn from the gossip, and grow and the more we understand a situation, the less the fear it, and accept it.

Those that don't wish to grow from it have the choice not to, but they shouldn't act on a false statement which can be hurtful.

btw --- in the States posters are now being held criminal responsible for posts and the results or actions from their posts in which they flame or cyberbully another.



hmm.. tanx....and very good points.. but it's not my intentions to generalize all of jamaica as "homophobic". THAT would be stereotypical and very racist.. it's a difference between someone being racist and then someone joking about the culture of a people not meaning anyting serious by it... however all racist MEAN wha they say and try their hardest to hurt that/those particular race(s)..hmmm i've heard about the cyber bully ting.. it sad yes..mi kno seh people kill demself because of it sad


__________________




Stupse.. Don't Look At My Foot.

Breaking Out Type
Status: Offline
Posts: 425
Date:
hmm

__________________
d anderson
MZ Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 1434
Date:
dj scruffy wrote:

hmm




say something ydb


__________________




Stupse.. Don't Look At My Foot.

Member
Status: Offline
Posts: 558
Date:
yo..cheekz. mih seh how u ah real empress long time. but dis...mek i get a view into d mind ah cheekz n it seems dat u r a very insightful oman n in d same way u wish dat dese tings wudnt happen on d zone..same way i feel dese tings shudnt happen in d world. I definitely feel u on dis 1. bless up cheekz. u r a strong oman. hope d zone sees dis n tek note. we must change d world by changing ourselves first.. n if we hav a chance to start a change on d zone...den lets get to it.

__________________
belize3d_3.gif
MZ Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 1434
Date:
bless fizzle

__________________




Stupse.. Don't Look At My Foot.

MZ Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 1106
Date:
Well me havent recieved that or delivered it so, but if it is going on it needs to be stopped. NOW!!!!!

-- Edited by Vital on Friday 20th of March 2009 03:49:26 PM

__________________

Work from home 

www.sfippa.com/11697183/real

http://www.protypers.com/?id=38VG

▀▄▀▄★♫ Admin ♫★▀▄▀▄
Status: Offline
Posts: 11336
Date:
gamepun wrote:

MEK ME SAY SOMETHING,  EVERYWHERE IN LIFE, UR GONNA FIND RACE,SEXUAL, GENDER AND RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION....ON THE ZONE, ITS NOT MUCH DIFFERENT, COME ON, BLACKS WILL ALWAYS CALL WHITE PPL "STUPID"THAT WONT CHANGE, IT WILL TAKE MORE THAN THAT, THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR YEARS

U KNOW THAT THIS IS A JAMAICAN SITE, WE ARE HOMOPHOBIC, IF THEY ARE MEMBERS ON THIS SITE THAT ARE HOMOSEXUAL, WELL GET USE TO OUR LIFESTYLE, WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ACCEPT UR "CUTLURE"

IF IM NOT CHRISTIAN, DONT HATE ME, ITS MY OPINION THAT IM NOT A RELIGOUS PERSON IN THE SENSE OF READING BIBLE AND LISTENING GOSPEL MUSIC, BUT I RESPECT THE ORDER AND I WILL NEVER DISRESPECT

WOMEN ON THIS SITE BIENG SLANDERED? MMMM NOT REALLY, THE MEN ON THIS SITE HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR THE DIVAS, IVE BEEN BANNED FOR TELLING A GIRL BOUT HAR MADDA....BUT I DID IT OUT A ANGER, BUT I ACCEPT IT AND IM FREE AGAIN

RACE? MMMMM.....WELL FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT KNOW IM HALF CHINESE...EVEN IF SOMEONE HAD A BAD COMMENT TO SAY ABOUT MY RACE....I KEPT SILENT....I LOVE BLACK PPL ....MY MOTHER IS BLACK.....RACIAL COMMENTS ARE A NO-NO FOR ME

EVRYTHING ELSE IS JUST  LIFE, YOU HAVE THE GAZA VS GULLY ARGUMENT WHICH HAS DIVIDED UP THE MEMBERS ON ZONE, BUT I HOPE THAT WE CAN GROW OUTTA THAT SOMEDAY

BLESS>>>>>>>>>>gamepun



So because it is "everywhere" it should be condoned? Thats like allowing a raper to live in your house beacuse "it just happens" that people rape people. Sounds nonsensical right?

U KNOW THAT THIS IS A JAMAICAN SITE, WE ARE HOMOPHOBIC


Correction, some of you all are homophobic.  As the fact that the site it Jamaican based doesnt mean that we should perpetuate hatred/violence and maybe the most important of the lot, ignorance. This site also caters for people than are not Jamaican. Check the stats: United Ststes,UK, Africa,Italy,Japan etc.


WOMEN ON THIS SITE BIENG SLANDERED?

It is quite evident here. No need to turn a blind eye. It is evident among the male members especially. Yes, "slandering" women, yes, being involved in spats. Additionally male members are the ones involved in most arguments.

As you say you are half Chinese, if someone said something about Chinese people and it offended you, you are free to speak out, you dont have to keep silent.

 



__________________
MZ Alliance General
Status: Offline
Posts: 12191
Date:
Dj Quiva wrote:

gamepun wrote:

MEK ME SAY SOMETHING,  EVERYWHERE IN LIFE, UR GONNA FIND RACE,SEXUAL, GENDER AND RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION....ON THE ZONE, ITS NOT MUCH DIFFERENT, COME ON, BLACKS WILL ALWAYS CALL WHITE PPL "STUPID"THAT WONT CHANGE, IT WILL TAKE MORE THAN THAT, THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR YEARS

U KNOW THAT THIS IS A JAMAICAN SITE, WE ARE HOMOPHOBIC, IF THEY ARE MEMBERS ON THIS SITE THAT ARE HOMOSEXUAL, WELL GET USE TO OUR LIFESTYLE, WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ACCEPT UR "CUTLURE"

IF IM NOT CHRISTIAN, DONT HATE ME, ITS MY OPINION THAT IM NOT A RELIGOUS PERSON IN THE SENSE OF READING BIBLE AND LISTENING GOSPEL MUSIC, BUT I RESPECT THE ORDER AND I WILL NEVER DISRESPECT

WOMEN ON THIS SITE BIENG SLANDERED? MMMM NOT REALLY, THE MEN ON THIS SITE HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR THE DIVAS, IVE BEEN BANNED FOR TELLING A GIRL BOUT HAR MADDA....BUT I DID IT OUT A ANGER, BUT I ACCEPT IT AND IM FREE AGAIN

RACE? MMMMM.....WELL FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT KNOW IM HALF CHINESE...EVEN IF SOMEONE HAD A BAD COMMENT TO SAY ABOUT MY RACE....I KEPT SILENT....I LOVE BLACK PPL ....MY MOTHER IS BLACK.....RACIAL COMMENTS ARE A NO-NO FOR ME

EVRYTHING ELSE IS JUST  LIFE, YOU HAVE THE GAZA VS GULLY ARGUMENT WHICH HAS DIVIDED UP THE MEMBERS ON ZONE, BUT I HOPE THAT WE CAN GROW OUTTA THAT SOMEDAY

BLESS>>>>>>>>>>gamepun



So because it is "everywhere" it should be condoned? Thats like allowing a raper to live in your house beacuse "it just happens" that people rape people. Sounds nonsensical right?

U KNOW THAT THIS IS A JAMAICAN SITE, WE ARE HOMOPHOBIC


Correction, some of you all are homophobic.  As the fact that the site it Jamaican based doesnt mean that we should perpetuate hatred/violence and maybe the most important of the lot, ignorance. This site also caters for people than are not Jamaican. Check the stats: United Ststes,UK, Africa,Italy,Japan etc.


WOMEN ON THIS SITE BIENG SLANDERED?

It is quite evident here. No need to turn a blind eye. It is evident among the male members especially. Yes, "slandering" women, yes, being involved in spats. Additionally male members are the ones involved in most arguments.

As you say you are half Chinese, if someone said something about Chinese people and it offended you, you are free to speak out, you dont have to keep silent.

 



ok, but why is it when i speak my mind, the whole world has a problem with, if my comments are so bad, why do ppl bother to read them then.......and write all the bad comments......

 



__________________


▀▄▀▄★♫ Admin ♫★▀▄▀▄
Status: Offline
Posts: 11336
Date:
Well members on here "expect" you to act a certain way, respond a certain way. Basically, you "should" behave like a "computer programme".

I am guessing you may be referring to when you speak of Movado and Kartel in your topics so I am going to direct my comment towards that.

As I said above.gif they "expect" you to praise them. When you dont fulfil this expectation they resort to name calling. As you do the opposite they think you arent "normal" but normal is "relative" an they dont seem to understand. They like when people kiss the artistes arses. They say you "speak to much" as you are actually voicing "your own" opinion and not one you borrowed from someone else.

Basically, follow the crowd and fit in or follow your own thought and dont fit in. The choice is up to you.


__________________
MZ Teacha
Status: Offline
Posts: 838
Date:
racism is a very touchy topic in a black and white world now let me be the devils advocate for a min.cheeks february is sacred because of black history month but isn`t that reverse racism?here is why i asked that question,we i.e (black people) are showing all the achievements during the passage of time and it could be argued that we are showing how superior we are to other races,we even have a month to highlight that fact now. what if the other races should decide to get a month to highlight the same what then.now lets discuss the gay issue,gays have tried and continue to try to be accepted why is being accepted by hetrosexuals so important,gays flaunt being gay in our face every day there is even a gay parade,do i go around and say i`m straight and i`m proud? i don`t flaunt my hetrosexuallity that to me is not important i have no problem with a gay person as long as they don`t try to bring that life style to me

__________________
youknowamean
▀▄▀▄★♫ Admin ♫★▀▄▀▄
Status: Offline
Posts: 11336
Date:
Breaking Out Type
Status: Offline
Posts: 324
Date:
Any actions or words that makes or takes you out of the norm is some sort of prejudice. Look at a simple word, bi-racial, regardless of the c****ination that makes up the pairing.

Why do we need to label them as a black/white couple. Just say they look are nice, friendly or happy couple.

Now how does society or community define a norm, I really think that is what the original question asks. What are the standards for this board and do they parallel our own individual standards, and if not let us know the governing policies for our own choice in participating with this or any community.

-- Edited by jamwomen on Thursday 9th of April 2009 09:36:36 PM

__________________
«First  <  1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.